York School District 1 Clubs
A FREE Afterschool Program for Cotton Belt, Jefferson and Harold C. Johnson Elementary School Students ages 6 and up!
We are proud to offer a NEW Afterschool Program for students attending Cotton Belt, Jefferson and Harold C. Johnson Elementary schools in partnership with York School District 1. The Boys & Girls Clubs of York County operates 21st Century Community Learning Center Afterschool Programs at these schools. Our Clubs provide expanded academic and personal enrichment activities to support and enhance students’ academic achievement and personal growth. Certified teachers as well as other caring and professional staff will provide traditional nationally recognized Boys & Girls Club programming in addition to academic support. Best of all…it’s completely FREE including transportation and a dinner-time snack!
Afterschool Program Locations:
Cotton Belt Elementary School
Harold C. Johnson Elementary School
After School Program Schedule:
- The afterschool program is open on a first come, first serve basis to the first 75 students to sign up. There is no cost to participate in the program. A waiting list will be utilized if your child’s school’s enrollment is currently full.
- Your completed application(s) should be turned in to your child’s school office. You may download the application here.
- Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Boys & Girls Clubs of York County to arrange your child(ren)’s start date.
- Note that attendance requirements apply.
- Transportation is available home from the afterschool program at no extra cost.
- If your child requires transportation, you must complete the appropriate transportation form here.
- Buses will depart from your child’s school each day at 5:30 pm.
- York School District 1 bus transportation policies apply for the afterschool program.
- New students must register by noon on Wednesday to begin the program the following Monday and receive transportation.
- Any changes to your child’s transportation must be communicated directly to the Club’s phone no later than 12:30 pm.
For questions and additional information:
- Please contact the Boys & Girls Clubs of York County administrative offices at 803.324.7920.
- You may also email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re interested in employment with the Boys & Girls Clubs of York County, please email us at email@example.com.